Definitions of poll:
- noun: the counting of votes (as in an election)
- noun: a tame parrot
- noun: the part of the head between the ears
- noun: an inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people
- noun: the top of the head
- verb: get the opinions (of people) by asking specific questions
- verb: get the votes of
- verb: vote in an election at a polling station
- verb: convert into a pollard
Example: "Pollard trees"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #18989)
Search for poll at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse