Definitions of principal:
- noun: the major party to a financial transaction at a stock exchange; buys and sells for his own account
- noun: the educator who has executive authority for a school
Example: "She sent unruly pupils to see the principal"
- noun: capital as contrasted with the income derived from it
- noun: the original amount of a debt on which interest is calculated
- noun: an actor who plays a principal role
Search for principal at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse