Definitions of print:
- noun: a picture or design printed from an engraving
- noun: a fabric with a dyed pattern pressed onto it (usually by engraved rollers)
- noun: a copy of a movie on film (especially a particular version of it)
- noun: the result of the printing process
- noun: a printed picture produced from a photographic negative
- noun: a visible indication made on a surface
Example: "Paw prints were everywhere"
- verb: put into print
Example: "These news should not be printed"
- verb: write as if with print; not cursive
- verb: reproduce by printing
- verb: make into a print
Example: "Print the negative"
Search for print at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse