Definitions of pulp:
- noun: the soft inner part of a tooth
- noun: an inexpensive magazine printed on poor quality paper
- noun: any soft or soggy mass
Example: "He pounded it to a pulp"
- noun: a soft moist part of a fruit
- noun: a mixture of cellulose fibers
- verb: reduce to pulp
Example: "Pulp fruit"
- verb: remove the pulp from, as from a fruit
Search for pulp at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse