Definitions of punch:
- noun: (boxing) a blow with the fist
- noun: a tool for making (usually circular) holes
- noun: an iced mixed drink usually containing alcohol and prepared for multiple servings; normally served in a punch bowl
- verb: deliver a quick blow to
Example: "He punched me in the stomach"
- verb: make a hole into or between, as for ease of separation
- verb: drive forcibly as if by a punch
Example: "The nail punched through the wall"
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #14788)
Search for punch at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse