Definitions of quality:
- noun: an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone
Example: "The quality of mercy is not strained--Shakespeare"
- noun: a degree or grade of excellence or worth
Example: "The quality of students has risen"
- noun: a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something
Example: "Each town has a quality all its own"
- noun: high social status
Example: "A man of quality"
- noun: (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound)
- adjective: of high social status
Example: "People of quality"
- adjective: of superior grade
Example: "Quality paper"
Search for quality at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse