Definitions of quartet:
- noun: a musical composition for four performers
- noun: four people considered as a unit
Example: "He joined a barbershop quartet"
- noun: a set of four similar things considered as a unit
- noun: four performers or singers who perform together
- noun: the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one
Search for quartet at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse