Definitions of quick:
- noun: any area of the body that is highly sensitive to pain (as the flesh underneath the skin or a fingernail or toenail)
- adjective: apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity
Example: "A quick mind"
- adjective: easily aroused or excited
Example: "A quick temper"
- adjective: accomplished rapidly and without delay
Example: "Was quick to make friends"
- adjective: hurried and brief
Example: "A quick inspection"
- adjective: moving quickly and lightly
Example: "Quick of foot"
- adjective: performed with little or no delay
Example: "Was quick to respond"
- adverb: with little or no delay
Example: "Come here, quick!"
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 11111 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #1303)
Search for quick at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia