Definitions of rape:
- noun: the crime of forcing a woman to submit to sexual intercourse against her will
- noun: the act of despoiling a country in warfare
- noun: Eurasian plant cultivated for its seed and as a forage crop
- verb: force (someone) to have sex against their will
Example: "The woman was raped on her way home at night"
- verb: destroy and strip of its possession
Example: "The soldiers raped the beautiful country"
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #16393)
Search for rape at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse