Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of realization:
- noun: something that is made real or concrete
Example: "The victory was the realization of a whole year's work"
- noun: making real or giving the appearance of reality
- noun: the completion or enrichment of a piece of music left sparsely notated by a composer
- noun: a sale in order to obtain money (as a sale of stock or a sale of the estate of a bankrupt person) or the money so obtained
- noun: coming to understand something clearly and distinctly
Example: "A growing realization of the risk involved"
- noun: a musical composition that has been completed or enriched by someone other than the composer
Search for realization at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...