Definitions of recital:
- noun: performance of music or dance especially by soloists
- noun: a detailed account or description of something
Example: "He was forced to listen to a recital of his many shortcomings"
- noun: a detailed statement giving facts and figures
Example: "His wife gave a recital of his infidelities"
- noun: the act of giving an account describing incidents or a course of events
- noun: a public instance of reciting or repeating (from memory) something prepared in advance
Search for recital at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse