Definitions of reek:
- noun: a distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant
- verb: smell badly and offensively
Example: "The building reeks of smoke"
- verb: give off smoke, fumes, warm vapour, steam, etc.
Example: "Marshes reeking in the sun"
- verb: be wet with sweat or blood, as of one's face
- verb: have an element suggestive (of something)
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #54718)
Search for reek at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse