Definitions of refined:
- adjective: used of persons and their behavior; cultivated and genteel
Example: "She was delicate and refined and unused to hardship"
- adjective: freed from impurities by processing
Example: "Refined sugar"
- adjective: made pure
- adjective: showing a high degree of refinement and the assurance that comes from wide social experience
- adjective: free from what is tawdry or unbecoming
- adjective: suggesting taste, ease, and wealth
Search for refined at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse