Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of refinement:
- noun: the quality of excellence in thought and manners and taste
Example: "A man of intellectual refinement"
- noun: the result of improving something
Example: "He described a refinement of this technique"
- noun: the process of removing impurities (as from oil or metals or sugar etc.)
- noun: a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality
Example: "I admired the exquisite refinement of his prose"
- noun: a subtle difference in meaning or opinion or attitude
Search for refinement at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...