Definitions of rendering:
- noun: giving in acknowledgment of obligation
- noun: perspective drawing of an architect's design
- noun: a coat of stucco applied to a masonry wall
- noun: the act of interpreting something as expressed in an artistic performance
- noun: a performance of a musical composition or a dramatic role etc.
- noun: a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language
- noun: an explanation of something that is not immediately obvious
Search for rendering at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse