Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of replacement:
- noun: the act of furnishing an equivalent person or thing in the place of another
- noun: a person or thing that takes or can take the place of another
- noun: a person who follows next in order
- noun: someone who takes the place of another person
- noun: filling again by supplying what has been used up
- noun: an event in which one thing is substituted for another
Example: "The replacement of lost blood by a transfusion of donor blood"
Search for replacement at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...