Definitions of rerun:
- noun: a program that is broadcast again
Example: "She likes to watch `I love Lucy' reruns"
- verb: cause to perform again
Example: "We have to rerun the subjects--they misunderstood the instructions"
- verb: broadcast again, as of a film
- verb: run again for office
Example: "Bush wants to rerun in 1996"
- verb: rerun a performance of a play, for example
Search for rerun at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse