Definitions of reservation:
- noun: the act of keeping back or setting aside for some future occasion
- noun: something reserved in advance (as a hotel accommodation or a seat on a plane etc.)
- noun: a statement that limits or restricts some claim
Example: "He recommended her without any reservations"
- noun: the written record or promise of an arrangement by which accommodations are secured in advance
- noun: a district that is reserved for particular purpose
- noun: the act of reserving (a place or passage) or engaging the services of (a person or group)
- noun: an unstated doubt that prevents you from accepting something wholeheartedly
Search for reservation at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse