Definitions of restoration:
- noun: the act of restoring something or someone to a satisfactory state
- noun: the re-establishment of the British monarchy in 1660
- noun: a model that represents the landscape of a former geological age or that represents and extinct animal etc.
- noun: some artifact that has been restored or reconstructed
Example: "The restoration looked exactly like the original"
- noun: the reign of Charles II in England; 1660-1685
- noun: the state of being restored to its former good condition
- noun: getting something back again
Search for restoration at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse