Definitions of reversible:
- noun: a garment (especially a coat) that can be worn inside out (with either side of the cloth showing)
- adjective: capable of reversing or being reversed
Example: "Reversible hypertension"
- adjective: capable of being reversed or used with either side out
Example: "A reversible jacket"
- adjective: capable of being reversed
Example: "A reversible decision is one that can be appealed or vacated"
- adjective: capable of assuming or producing either of two states
Example: "A reversible chemical reaction"
Search for reversible at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse