Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of satellite:
- noun: man-made equipment that orbits around the earth or the moon
- noun: any celestial body orbiting around a planet or star
- noun: a person who follows or serves another
- verb: broadcast or disseminate via satellite
- adjective: surrounding and dominated by a central authority or power
Example: "A city and its satellite communities"
Search for satellite at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...