Definitions of sensation:
- noun: an unelaborated elementary awareness of stimulation
Example: "A sensation of touch"
- noun: a general feeling of excitement and heightened interest
Example: "Anticipation produced in me a sensation somewhere between hope and fear"
- noun: a state of widespread public excitement and interest
Example: "The news caused a sensation"
- noun: the faculty through which the external world is apprehended
- noun: someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
Search for sensation at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse