Definitions of sensitivity:
- noun: the ability to respond to affective changes in your interpersonal environment
- noun: the ability to respond to physical stimuli or to register small physical amounts or differences
Example: "A galvanometer of extreme sensitivity"
- noun: (physiology) responsiveness to external stimuli
Example: "Sensitivity to pain"
- noun: sensitivity to emotional feelings (of self and others)
- noun: susceptibility to a pathogen
Search for sensitivity at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse