Definitions of sex:
- noun: the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles
Example: "She didn't want to know the sex of the foetus"
- noun: all of the feelings resulting from the urge to gratify sexual impulses
Example: "He wanted a better sex life"
- noun: either of the two categories (male or female) into which most organisms are divided
Example: "The war between the sexes"
- noun: activities associated with sexual intercourse
Example: "They had sex in the back seat"
- verb: tell the sex (of young chickens)
- verb: stimulate sexually
Search for sex at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse