Synonyms / Related
Definitions of similar:
- adjective: marked by correspondence or resemblance
Example: "Similar food at similar prices"
- adjective: (of words) expressing closely related meanings
- adjective: resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination
- adjective: having the same or similar characteristics
- adjective: capable of replacing or changing places with something else
Search for similar at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...