Definitions of snivel:
- noun: whining in a tearful manner
- noun: the act of breathing heavily through the nose (as when the nose is congested)
- verb: cry or whine with snuffling
Example: "Stop snivelling--you got yourself into this mess!"
- verb: talk in a tearful manner
- verb: snuff up mucus through the nose
Search for snivel at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse