Definitions of snug:
- noun: a small secluded room
- adjective: well and tightly constructed
Example: "A snug house"
- adjective: offering safety; well protected or concealed
Example: "A snug harbor"
- adjective: fitting closely but comfortably
- adjective: enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space
Example: "Snug in bed"
Search for snug at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse