Definitions of store:
- noun: a supply of something available for future use
Example: "He brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- noun: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services
- noun: an electronic memory device
- noun: a depository for goods
Example: "Storehouses were built close to the docks"
- verb: keep or lay aside for future use
Example: "Store grain for the winter"
- verb: find a place for and put away for storage
Example: "I couldn't store all the books in the attic so I sold some"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #59968)
Search for store at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse