Definitions of super:
- noun: a caretaker for an apartment house; represents the owner as janitor and rent collector
- adjective: extremely large
Example: "Another super skyscraper"
- adjective: including more than a specified category
Example: "A super experiment"
- adjective: of the highest quality
Example: "A super party"
- adverb: to an extreme degree
Example: "The house was super clean for Mother's visit"
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #15039)
Search for super at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse