Synonyms / Related
Definitions of supplement:
- noun: a quantity added (e.g. to make up for a deficiency)
- noun: textual matter that is added onto a publication; usually at the end
- noun: a supplementary component that improves capability
- verb: add as a supplement to what seems insufficient
Example: "Supplement your diet"
- verb: serve as a supplement to
Example: "Vitamins supplemented his meager diet"
- verb: add to the very end
Search for supplement at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...