Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of T:
- noun: the 20th letter of the Roman alphabet
- noun: a unit of information equal to a trillion (1,099,511,627,776) bytes or 1024 gigabytes
- noun: one of the four nucleotides used in building DNA; all four nucleotides have a common phosphate group and a sugar (ribose)
- noun: a base found in DNA (but not in RNA) and derived from pyrimidine; pairs with adenine
- noun: thyroid hormone similar to thyroxine but with one less iodine atom per molecule and produced in smaller quantity; exerts the same biological effects as thyroxine but is more potent and briefer
- noun: hormone produced by the thyroid glands to regulate metabolism by controlling the rate of oxidation in cells
Example: "Thyroxine is 65% iodine"
- noun: a unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms
Search for T at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...