Definitions of tangle:
- noun: something jumbled or confused
Example: "A tangle of government regulations"
- noun: a twisted and tangled mass that is highly interwoven
Example: "They carved their way through the tangle of vines"
- verb: force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
- verb: twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
Example: "The child entangled the cord"
- verb: tangle or complicate
- verb: disarrange or rumple; dishevel
Search for tangle at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse