Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of tapper:
- noun: someone who wiretaps a telephone or telegraph wire
- noun: a worker who uses a tap to cut screw threads
- noun: a person who strikes a surface lightly and usually repeatedly
Example: "Finger tappers irritated her"
- noun: a dancer who who sounds out rhythms by using metal taps on the toes and heels of the shoes
- noun: a tavern keeper who taps kegs or casks
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #10019)
Search for tapper at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...