Synonyms / Related
Definitions of testimonial:
- noun: something that serves as evidence
- noun: something that recommends (or expresses commendation) of a person or thing as worthy or desirable
- noun: something given or done as an expression of esteem
- adjective: of or relating to or constituting testimony
- adjective: expressing admiration or appreciation
Example: "Testimonial dinner"
Search for testimonial at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...