Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of threat:
- noun: declaration of an intention or a determination to inflict harm on another
Example: "His threat to kill me was quite explicit"
- noun: a warning that something unpleasant is imminent
Example: "They were under threat of arrest"
- noun: something that is a source of danger
Example: "Earthquakes are a constant threat in Japan"
- noun: a person who inspires fear or dread
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #29538)
Search for threat at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...