Definitions of tier:
- noun: one of two or more layers one atop another
Example: "Tier upon tier of huge casks"
- noun: something that is used for tying
Example: "The sail is fastened to the yard with tiers"
- noun: a worker who ties something
- noun: any one of two or more competitors who tie one another
- noun: a relative position or degree of value in a graded group
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #41849)
Search for tier at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse