Definitions of together:
- adjective: mentally and emotionally stable
Example: "She's really together"
- adverb: at the same time
Example: "We graduated together"
- adverb: with cooperation and interchange
Example: "We worked together on the project"
- adverb: in contact with each other
Example: "The leaves stuck together"
- adverb: assembled in one place
Example: "We were gathered together"
- adverb: in each other's company
Example: "We went to the movies together"
- adverb: with a common plan
- adverb: in conjunction with; combined
Example: "Our salaries put together couldn't pay for the damage"
Search for together at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse