Definitions of traffic:
- noun: buying and selling; especially illicit trade
- noun: the amount of activity over a communication system during a given period of time
Example: "Heavy traffic overloaded the trunk lines"
- noun: the aggregation of things (pedestrians or vehicles) coming and going in a particular locality during a specified period of time
- noun: social or verbal interchange (usually followed by `with')
- verb: trade or deal a commodity
Example: "They trafficked with us for gold"
- verb: deal illegally
Example: "Traffic drugs"
Search for traffic at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse