Definitions of transform:
- verb: change in outward structure or looks
Example: "He transformed into a monster"
- verb: increase or decrease (an alternating current or voltage)
- verb: change (a bacterial cell) into a genetically distinct cell by the introduction of DNA from another cell of the same or closely related species
- verb: convert (one form of energy) to another
Example: "Transform energy to light"
- verb: change or alter in form, appearance, or nature
Example: "This experience transformed her completely"
- verb: subject to a mathematical transformation
- verb: change from one form or medium into another
Search for transform at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse