Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of transportation:
- noun: the act of transporting something from one location to another
- noun: the commercial enterprise of transporting goods and materials
- noun: a facility consisting of the means and equipment necessary for the movement of passengers or goods
- noun: the United States federal department that institutes and coordinates national transportation programs; created in 1966
- noun: the sum charged for riding in a public conveyance
- noun: the act of expelling a person from their native land
Example: "The sentence was one of transportation for life"
Search for transportation at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...