Definitions of trick:
- noun: a cunning or deceitful action or device
Example: "He played a trick on me"
- noun: an attempt to get you to do something foolish or imprudent
Example: "That offer was a dirty trick"
- noun: a period of work or duty
- noun: an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
- noun: a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- verb: deceive somebody
Example: "We tricked the teacher into thinking that class would be cancelled next week"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #53747)
Search for trick at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse