Definitions of trimmer:
- noun: joist that receives the end of a header in floor or roof framing in order to leave an opening for a staircase or chimney etc.
- noun: capacitor having variable capacitance; used for making fine adjustments
- noun: a machine that trims timber
- noun: a worker who thins out and trims trees and shrubs
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #14731)
Search for trimmer at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia