Definitions of unreasonable:
- adjective: absurd and inappropriate
Example: "The unreasonable nimbus of romance with which she had encircled that man- Thomas Hardy"
- adjective: not reasonable; not showing good judgment
- adjective: inconsistent with reason or logic or common sense
- adjective: beyond normal limits
Example: "Unreasonable demands"
- adjective: pungent adjectives of disesteem
Search for unreasonable at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse