Definitions of unrestricted:
- adjective: not restricted or modified in meaning
Example: "Unrestricted verbs are usually stronger than those qualified by adverbs"
- adjective: not subject to or subjected to restriction
- adjective: free of restrictions on conduct
Example: "I had unrestricted access"
- adjective: accessible to all
- adjective: never having had security classification
Search for unrestricted at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse