Definitions of unsophisticated:
- adjective: not wise in the ways of the world
Example: "Either too unsophisticated or too honest to promise more than he could deliver"
- adjective: lacking complexity
Example: "An unsophisticated machine"
- adjective: lacking sophistication
- adjective: lacking experience of life
- adjective: awkwardly simple and provincial
Example: "The nightlife of Montmartre awed the unsophisticated tourists"
Search for unsophisticated at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse