Definitions of unsympathetic:
- adjective: not sympathetic or disposed toward
Example: "Unsympathetic officialdom"
- adjective: (of characters in literature or drama) tending to evoke antipathetic feelings
Example: "All the characters were peculiarly unsympathetic"
- adjective: lacking in sympathy and kindness
- adjective: not having an open mind
- adjective: not agreeing with your tastes or expectations
Example: "A job temperamentally unsympathetic to him"
Search for unsympathetic at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse