Definitions of ventilate:
- verb: circulate through and freshen
Example: "The gust of air ventilated the room"
- verb: expose to the circulation of fresh air so as to retard spoilage
Example: "Wheat should be well ventilated"
- verb: furnish with an opening to allow air to circulate or gas to escape
- verb: expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen
- verb: give expression or utterance to
Search for ventilate at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse