Definitions of Victorian:
- noun: a person who lived during the reign of Victoria
- adjective: typical of the moral standards or conduct of the age of Queen Victoria
- adjective: of or relating to Queen Victoria of Great Britain or to the age in which she ruled
Example: "Victorian morals"
- adjective: exaggeratedly proper
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #24114)
Search for Victorian at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse