Definitions of violation:
- noun: an act that disregards an agreement or a right
Example: "He claimed a violation of his rights under the Fifth Amendment"
- noun: a disrespectful act
- noun: the crime of forcing a woman to submit to sexual intercourse against her will
- noun: entry to another's property without right or permission
- noun: a crime less serious than a felony
Search for violation at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse