Definitions of vision:
- noun: the perceptual experience of seeing
Example: "The runners emerged from the trees into his clear vision"
- noun: a vivid mental image
Example: "He had a vision of his own death"
- noun: a religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance
Example: "He had a vision of the Virgin Mary"
- noun: the ability to see; the faculty of vision
- noun: the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses
Search for vision at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse